Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tired or Sad?

I cried twice this past weekend. The first time in the shower, I was thinking how much I love everyone in my life and started bawling. Then that night I watched a documentary on 9/11 and of course cried then as well (will every reference to 9/11 make my heart break again and again for the rest of my life?)

I'm not PMSing, but I was pretty tired, so maybe that was just it.

Yet I'm thinking I'm starting to feel the effects of my withdrawl off prozac. Its the second week, and I'm at 80% of my original dosage. I'm already tired off the bitter taste of the pills in orange juice, but glass I have to have less of it every day (I'm using a small medicine syringe to take the liquid). I'll be glad when its over, that is, if I manage to get that far.

The good news? I accepted that my feelings were temporary! I can probably count on one hand the times I've done that in my life. It was a small victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment