Monday, April 26, 2010

What You Mean to Me

I am so thankful for the people who read this blog.

Whether you follow my posts or have just dropped by once to read a single entry, I am blessed by you being here.

You give me a reason for living, an ear to listen to my voice. Through my hardest times and my beginning and continuing the journey through recovery, someone out there has been listening to me.

But even more important to me are some of the responses I've gotten to my stories here. I've been able to listen to other people vent about their life with BPD. I've heard from people who are searching for answers and guidance and beginning their own recovery. I FINALLY know that my own suffering has not been in vain, because people here have found strength and hope in my story. I can't honestly say that this has made it all worthwhile, like the cliche says, but its makes me feel worthwhile and somewhat whole. to know that my life reaches out across the world and touches others lives.

So, as I sit here and tell you how much you mean to me, it literally brings a tear to my eye as I feel so blessed to have shared my progress here, and will continue to do so.

So, you mean the WORLD to me!!!

And again, thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I've just been following your blog for a bit. I just started blogging myself over the past 2 months and I agree so much with you. It's really brought me so much to both read about others experineces and and write about mine as well as read others responses. I feel so much less isolated and more a part of the world around me. I'm vere grateful as well! I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete